Saturday, March 1, 2014

I've Got My Eyes On You

Hey guys! So sorry that I haven't updated practically the whole month of February! The more I think about it, the more I realize how bad I am at keeping up with this blog (as well as my main style blog). I can't believe it's already March. That's just insane! I've been busy with school work plus the weather is still flippin' cold so there isn't much to do or blog about. I'm excited for this coming week to be over though because I'm going home for spring break next Friday on the 7th! My spring breaks are always so early and it makes it not feel like 'spring' because it's still cold out.. Hopefully it warms up a little! At this point, I'd be happy with 50 degrees. Seriously. I'll take anything above 20 degrees.  
Anyways, I thought I'd do a quick post on this shirt that I ordered. If you remember from my last post I mentioned that I had one more item I was waiting for in the mail and this is it! (Sorry it took so long to put up. I did get it in the mail a few weeks ago). First off, this shirt had sleeves. Yes, I hacked them off but only because the shoulders were extremely weird and boxy and it looked like I was wearing a football jersey. I was sad about that for awhile but I didn't want to just not wear it and let my money to go to waste. I thought that it'd make a cute muscle tee so I cut the sleeves off and now I can't wait to wear it in the spring time! It's supposed to be a knock off of the Kenzo sweatshirt so I think it's pretty unique and it isn't something you'll find just anywhere! I'll put a link below of where I bought mine and you can see what it looks like with sleeves. 
Products in this post: Sheinside Eyes Print Sweatshirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment