Friday, December 27, 2013

Hair Dreams

I know the whole dip dyed hair trend has been long over done, but ever since I dyed my hair back to all one color (I did the whole half of my hair is another color thing, like this), I've been wanting to do something crazy with my hair again. I just feel like there's such a void with my hair. I don't know what to do with it and I'm not that great at styling it to begin with. Also, my wardrobe has basically just turned into a massive sea of neutral clothing, so I feel like a pop of color with my hair would add a little something to my boring, monochromatic outfits. I've been playing around with the idea of getting blueish-green ends (more so green) since I think August, and it actually almost happened in September, but that's a whole other story that isn't important. I think it's a good thing though that I haven't gone through with it yet because it's given me time to think about if I actually want to do it. As of now, I'd say about 75% of me wants to still do it, but I don't know. I guess I'll just have to think about it more.
Pictures from: Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment