Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lights

I had my iPod on shuffle the other day and I rediscovered my love for Ellie Goulding's song "Lights". It was instantly one of my favorite songs the first time I heard it and it got me to thinking how much I love Ellie Goulding. I've been a fan of hers since 2008 and she's definitely become one of my favorite artists today. It's insane to fathom her progression to popularity, especially since I started listening to her during the Myspace days when she only had two songs out, which were "Starry Eyed" and "Guns and Horses". I still remember the day I discovered her because I felt like I found a hidden gem. (As cliché as that sounds, but I just really, really loved Starry Eyed. Still do). I'm waiting for the chance to finally see her live in concert (still bummed that I missed her at Lollapalooza this past summer), but I know when I do it'll be a memory I'll never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment