Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Late Christmas!


Merry late Christmas! I hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas and spent time with their loved ones eating, laughing, and enjoying each other's company! It hasn't sunk in yet that Christmas is already over. I think it started to dawn on me when my sister and I were flicking through the TV and could not find any Christmas movies to watch. Well, I guess we'll have to wait until next year again! Moving on, my Christmas was pretty chill this year, as it has been for most of my Christmases the past few years. My family usually just spends Christmas day eating, opening presents, and then relaxing for the rest of the day, which is fine by me. 
As I've gotten older, I don't really expect to receive that many gifts, (especially since I'm content with just getting money), but I'm still really grateful for anything I receive and it does excite me to see presents under the tree that are mine. I did mention a few particular things that I wanted, including all black Converse sneakers and Lush products, which I indeed received. I'm ecstatic to use everything! My sister bought me the Hello Gorgeous gift set from Lush, as well as some skincare products from Clinique and my mom and dad got me black Converse along with some other things like a beanie, socks, and a sweater. My best friend also got me a few things from Lush and a book by Haruki Murakami that I've been wanting to read. And then of course I just got money from various family members. I'm very, very pleased with everything I've gotten and hopefully you all got some nifty presents as well!
Anyways, I cannot believe there's barely a week left of 2013! Honestly, can time stop going by so quickly? It's astounding to think about where the year went and that another new year is approaching. There's only five days left, so I'll have to find a way to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment