Sunday, December 22, 2013

Festive Nails (The Lazy Way)

Nail art has definitely exploded into a whole new level these days (reference these pictures). I certainly would love to have cool patterns and designs on my nails, but I just don't have the time, patience, or coordination to achieve that. Which is why a glittery top coat is the easy route you can take to getting festive nails in no time at all! There's no rhyme or reason to it; just pick any colored nail polish, a sparkly glitter polish and you're done! And don't forget the topcoat!
Since it's the holiday season, I went with a very shiny silver polish from the brand Nailtini and a multicolored glitter polish I got from Forever 21 last year. Then I just went with whatever topcoat I had on hand which in this case was a Sally Hansen one. I'd also like to add that this Nailtini polish is amazing! I'm very selective with nail polish because I hate when it's very runny or the brush is too small, but the consistency and brush size with this one was perfect! I'm going to have to check out some of their other polishes some time!
Products in this post: Nailtini polish in Caviar Cocktail, Forever 21 polish in Crystal/Multi (similar here), Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthening Topcoat 

No comments:

Post a Comment