Saturday, January 11, 2014

IHOP and Fuzzy Sweaters

Today was my last full day home before going back to school. I had a lovely day with my mom. We went out for brunch and we were actually going to eat at this place called Wildberry Cafe, but the wait was forty minutes so we ended up at the International House of Pancakes, otherwise known as IHOP. Post consumption of all the delicious foods, we were filled with 'I'm-not-going-to-eat-for-the-rest-of-the-day' thoughts. But delicious nonetheless. 
Demolished, but no ragrets.
After we took a few minutes to rest our bellies ~and take selfies~, we headed to the mall (of course). I wanted to stop by H&M just because I haven't been to this particular location in awhile and I wanted to see what was new or if there was anything new at all. As I expected there wasn't much, but I perused through the sale section and found an awesome maroon coat that I thought would be great for next fall (since it's pretty lightweight). It reminded me a lot of the coat that Jenn Im was wearing in this vlog that she uploaded recently. Surprisingly, a dark maroon coat is stepping out of my comfort zone because all I've been wearing or buying these days is either black, white, or gray, so I thought it would be a nice change from all the neutral colors and it'll be great to add to my slowly growing outerwear collection. 
Also stepping out of my comfort zone, I tried on this blue sweater because I've been seeing these soft fuzzy sweaters floating around at different stores lately and I've been wanting to find the perfect one so I thought I'd give this one a go. I kinda wasn't feeling it 'cause the neckline was so wide and it only really looked nice with one side off the shoulder (at least in my eyes it did), so I decided against getting it. But now a part of me feels like I should've just gotten it. It would've been free too because all the sale merchandise was buy one get one free. GOSH, yet another missed opportunity. Maybe I should go back to see if it's still there  tomorrow before I leave. Lol, ~important~ life decisions indeed. (Also, excuse the shit quality of the mirror pic above. Idk if it's Blogger or 'cause it's from my phone).

No comments:

Post a Comment