Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sheer Love

Pictures via Orange Milk Peel
Stephanie from "The Fashion Citizen" has posted several pictures on her Tumblr wearing these lovely, sheer floral socks. She posted these awhile ago (probably months ago) but for some reason I randomly remembered them earlier this evening. Thus commenced my search for similar socks. I love how delicate they look from the flowers and since they're sheer, they'd be perfect for spring and even summer time. I definitely need to get my hands on some 'cause I'm already imagining how cute they'd be paired with my JuJu Jelly Sandals. I did a lot of online searching and found some from Topshop and Urban Outfitters. I'll have to take a visit to those places soon so I'll have a few pairs in time for the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment