Saturday, January 4, 2014

Recently Added


Whenever I add any new music to my iPod, that's what I listen to for the next couple of days (or weeks) on repeat. These are the songs that I've recently added, and I'll note that I found to love these songs thanks to Shazam. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a music identifying app for your phone so if you're ever at the store or listening to the radio and hear a song you like (that you don't know), you can whip out Shazam! I pay pretty close attention to whatever music is playing in the background whenever I go out somewhere so it comes in handy when I hear a song I like that I don't know!
Anyways, back to the songs; there's definitely a random mix of genres, and I'm surprised at how much I love "Another Round" by Fat Joe and Chris Brown because hip hop isn't really my cup of tea, nor am I the biggest fan of Fat Joe or Chris Brown. BUT, that song is the exception. Just. All of Chris Brown's parts. Like what. And I know it's a really raunchy song, but damn. Besides that, "Temple" by Kings of Leon is one of my other favorites at the moment. It's made me want to check out the rest of the album and some of their others as well, so give it a listen! I've been listening to it on repeat this whole day (along with "Another Round"). And not to dismiss the other two songs I've added! But it's just that those two definitely do something to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment